others may have wine, i have poetry

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.

We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.

And the human race is filled with passion.

And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.

But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

Dead Poet's Society

Sunday, June 15, 2008

mr cute guy

hey Mr cute guy get out of my head
stop! you are making me go all red
why are you so damn good looking
forget prince, you are fit to be king

did you have to be so smart too?
now i can't get my mind off you
so unassuming and so darn cute
whenever i look at you i go mute

just when i had given up on guys
you had to come and make my heart beat rise
hey mr cute guy stop invading my thought
isn't it enough that you've conquered my heart?

4 comments:

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

mmm, so who;s this cute guy eh ? i thought cute guys have become extinct ?

supernova said...

lol!!!!!!! he must be super hot n MAN
material , if he inspired poetry in you.
Keep me posted about ur classes n ur flirting wid him.

Juhi said...

omg!poetry!pretty serious eh??:D

Nithya said...

ok pt 1..the fact that he inspires poetry only shows that he is cute, it DOES NOT show that I am serious..and no.2 I don't even go anymore plus he is probably taken..sob sob