others may have wine, i have poetry

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.

We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.

And the human race is filled with passion.

And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.

But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

Dead Poet's Society

Saturday, December 8, 2007

so real yet unreal...thats how i feel

it isn't envy
though it something very close
it isn't admiration
no its way more
it makes my heart leap
and then shatter into pieces
my heart beat goes up
and then to nothingness - it decreases
my spirits soar
like a dove in the sky
and then they dampen
and i begin to cry

you make me want to love you
then i hate you
i want to curse you
then i appreciate you

you are really special
i hope you realize that

"plain and ordinary" ??please
nothing even close to that

I'll never forgive you
for making me feel this way
yet i would have murdered you
if you wouldn't have told me that day

No comments: